Monday, September 21, 2015

Person Of The Week - Nifesimi

Hi world!!! Let me guess, your weekend was fab...mine was too. Embrace the new week 'cos its got lots of great opportunities for you, believe me. I just discovered Nifesimi some few weeks back on instagram (where have I been right? I know!) and I love her already. Maybe 'cos I can relate to her soo well, maybe 'cos we shall some things in common...yes! we do; her legs (calves), her hair (natural), her skin tone and then her style is a  big inspiration.Nifesimi is a Fashion enthusiast, a style blogger at Skinny Hipster and a stylist. If you go through her pictures and end up not loving her already, find me and shoot me **winks** don't blame me if you are arrested though.....













You love what you are seeing and want more huh?? **smiles** it happens...find her on instagram @skinnyhipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment